IPhone backup is a feature that saved me more than once if all data on the phone was lost. Of course and more than once in your life, you had to resort to recovering data on your phone using a backup file. That is why you should not neglect this opportunity.
However, many users do not like to contact iTunes to protect themselves from losing valuable information. This is because a full-time program does not always work properly, usually there are crashes and crashes, and the backup process itself takes a long time. I am always satisfied with the fact that third-party developers have the best workarounds. Only this can be attributed to the program DearMob, which performs this function perfectly and not just it.
DearMob iPhone Manager is one of the best backup solutions. Copy the iPhone without iTunes. In addition, this utility can be used for other purposes: to transfer sample data, to remove DRM protection. Below, I’ll talk about its main features and advantages over the rest of the software.
– DearMob allows you to manage, back up your iPhone, transfer iOS data without iTunes. You can back up or restore your iPhone in just one click.
– It is distinguished by a simple and intuitive interface.
– The program works independently from iTunes.
– You can selectively transfer data, for example, photos, music, etc.
– DRM removal function.
– You can convert iPhone files: HEIC to JPG photos, EPUB eBooks to PDF / DOC / TXT, contacts / messages to PDF / DOC / TXT, etc.
– Additional data protection can be provided with a password that securely encrypts your local or exported iOS file / folder, photos, videos, contacts. More information about DearMob iPhone Manager can be found here.
Evaluate yourself! Then I’ll tell you how to backup iPhone without iTunes.
– Download the DearMob program to your computer. There is a version for Mac and Windows.
– Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
– Click “Trust this computer” on your iPhone screen.
– Start DearMob iPhone Manager and click “Backup.”
– Now click “Backup Now” and you will have a complete iPhone backup file on the output.
If you need to make a backup copy of the sample data on iPhone, follow this guide as an example:
– Run the program and select the Photo Transfer function in the main window.
– Then you need to tag the photos you want to save in the backup file.
– Now press the Export button.
We remind you that you can also encrypt the iPhone backup photo file, or you can use the super fast copy option – 1000 photos at 4K resolution in less than 2 minutes.
In my opinion, it is obvious how easy and convenient this tool is. I recommend you use it, especially since you can now get a free license code to download the DearMob program on this page. For your info, you can get free license code of DearMob. Do not miss this opportunity!